• The offering was priced at US$12.35 per Global Depositary Shares (GDSs) with each GDS representing 5 ordinary shares of Investcom
• The Company and selling shareholders are offering 59,995,428 GDSs to be listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX)
• The offering represents 22.6% of Investcom’s outstanding share capital at IPO
• The underwriters have also been granted an over-allotment option of 5% of the offer
• Conditional trading of GDSs commences on the London Stock Exchange today, 6
October, 2005, subject to admission becoming effective on or about October 11, 2005
• Citigroup acted as Global Co-ordinator and Joint Bookrunner on this IPO. HSBC was Joint Bookrunner
Based on the offer price, Investcom’s market capitalisation is approximately US$3.3 billion.
Azmi Mikati, Chief Executive of Investcom, today said, “We are delighted to have completed this IPO so successfully. We look forward to continuing to implement our strategy and develop our business as a publicly listed company.“
Thursday, October 6- 2005 @ 11:55 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.