The highlight of the event was a two day Master class, by the creators of the Balanced Scorecard, Dr. Kaplan & Dr. Norton, which defined Performance Management, Process Alignment and Risk Management as the cornerstones for successfully managing an organisation in today’s uncertain times.
Over time, most organizations have come to work with multiple management systems, supported by diverse software solutions. Inevitably this has lead to duplication of effort in maintaining the same information in multiple systems, unnecessary cost, a lack of information transparency and inability to timely provide managers with quality information to base their decisions on.
Version 8 of the QPR Integrated Management System allows organizations to migrate towards a management system that treats strategy, performance, risk, compliance, process and quality as interdependent enablers of achieving organizational goals, allowing them to be managed in a unified, systematic way in order to optimize results.
IYCON demonstrated the following key benefits of QPR to delegates of the event.
- Integration of all components of managing an organization into one coherent system, executed cross-functionally and in a systematic way.
- Align all management practices with strategy.
- Improve processes from a holistic viewpoint that includes besides performance also risk, compliance and quality mandates.
- Improve decision making by providing managers with shorter reporting cycles and a single point of access to all information, structured in a systematic and uniform way.
- Reduce the cost of audits and compliance by providing a uniform approach to manage compliance with a multitude of regulations and standards, rather than managing each regulation in an isolated way.
- Involve your employees in the collaborative execution of strategy, performance, risk, quality and compliance management.
“QPR, along with IYCON, its partner for the region, is committed to providing the Middle East region with the very best integrated solutions for Performance Management, Process Management & Risk Management”
commented, Laurent Sari, Sales Director, Middle East, QPR Software.
Saturday, April 11- 2009 @ 9:40 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.