With a shape like no other headset on the market, the Jabra Stone elegantly wraps behind the ear, eliminating the standard on-face microphone and combining both style and functionality. The Jabra Stone comes with a sleek wireless portable charger that also functions as a compact carrying case that fits into the palm of your hand – simply plug your headset into the charger and power-up whenever and wherever you want to.
Combining visual appeal with advanced technology, the Jabra Stone features noise cancelling technology while taking the microphone arm off your face.
Ahmed Elkalliny, Area Director, Middle East and Africa, Mobile Division, GN Netcom, said:
“We’re extremely excited to be launching the Jabra Stone in the Middle East market. The revolutionary shape and features of the Jabra Stone will change the way consumers think about Bluetooth headsets. The unique shape, smooth form of the Jabra Stone means it slips easily into in one’s pocket. Its noise cancellation technology is so advanced that a boom arm isn’t needed – a completely new concept for a Bluetooth headset.”
The Jabra Stone features discreetly placed controls that are easy to operate. With a nearly invisible touch-controlled volume pad on the outside of the headset, users can simply slide their finger up or down to control the volume while on a call. The headset’s flexible frame is lined with soft rubber padding for optimal comfort. An ultra-soft ear gel around the speaker ensures a natural feel and the headset is flexible for a perfect fit.
The Jabra Stone is equipped with Noise Blackout Extreme technology, an innovative new generation of noise cancellation that reduces ambient sound without compromising voice quality. Providing users with the perfect balance between noise elimination and the delivery of a natural sounding voice, the technology uses dual microphones to capture sound while intelligently filtering out only background noise.
The Jabra Stone will make its first appearance at Sharaf DG and will be available at all Jabra authorized retail stores across the UAE.
Key features and specifications of the Jabra Stone include:
• Ground-breaking headset design and shape
• Portable Jabra Stone charger, enables charging on the go and serves as a holder and charger in down time
• Cutting edge technology including Noise BlackoutTM Extreme
• Bluetooth technology allows easy pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR & eSCO
• Up to 8 hours talk time and 12 days standby time with the Jabra Stone Charger
• Jabra StatusDisplayTM makes it easy to check battery level and Bluetooth connectivity at a glance
• Effortlessly connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time with MultiuseTM capabilities
• Touch volume control, answer/end button, voice dialing (depending on the phone used), and music streaming from A2DP enabled mobile phones
• Lightweight – weighs only 7g
• Dimensions for headset in charger – H 58 x W 50.7 x D24.7mm
• Charging plug: USB Micro-B, 5-pin.
Thursday, December 17- 2009 @ 14:28 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.