- Operating revenue: KD13.9m, up 63.6% from Q2 2010
- Operating profit: KD2.8m, compared to an operating loss of KD1.8m in Q2 2010
- Operating expenses: KD11.1m, a 7% increase from Q2 2010
- Net Profit: KD2.2m, compared to a net loss of KD4.7m in Q2 2010
- Average yield up 52% from Q2 2010
- Load factors up 23.7% from Q2 2010
- Passengers flown: 299,321
- Captured market-leading market share on most routes
- Operating revenue: KD25.3m, up 41.9% from H1 2010
- Operating profit KD4.6m, compared to an operating loss of KD5.1m in H1 2010
- Operating expenses: KD20.7m, down 9.7% from H1 2010.
- Net profit: KD3.3m, compared to a net loss of KD9.2m in H1 2010.
Jazeera Airways Group had registered KD4.4 in net profit for the third quarter (Q3) of 2010, KD2m in net profit for the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2010, KD1.1m in net profit for the first quarter (Q1) of 2011.
Jazeera Airways Group Chairman Marwan Boodai told analysts, “Our continued record-performance is a direct result of the business-enhancement measures we’ve put in place since mid-2010 as part of the Turn-Around Plan. In addition to reducing cost, the Turn-Around Plan brought more flexibility and efficiency to the business for the long-term. Jazeera Airways Group comprises an aircraft leasing business with assets deployed across the world, and a commercial airline business serving 18 destinations across the Middle East. The results we’ve announced today reflect the consolidated earnings of both business lines”.
Monday, August 8- 2011 @ 15:13 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.