Focusing on both strategic and operational challenges, these podcasts provide engaging perspectives from Kenexa thought leaders and ongoing learning opportunities for professionals in the Gulf.
“The ‘HR in the Gulf’ podcast series demonstrates our deep commitment to extreme service and focus on thought leadership. Kenexa’s subject matter experts aim to inspire, motivate and engage others through their commentary. We hope HR executives in the GCC who are interested in ongoing learning will benefit from these podcasts.”
said Rudy Karsan, Chief Executive Officer, Kenexa.
HR executives, line managers and other interested individuals can listen to these complimentary podcasts at the website, download them to any MP3 player or subscribe via any podcasting tool. The site offers additional series, each with its own episodes delivered by experts in those areas.
• “Minds at Work” inspires individuals by revealing shared experiences at work and across all areas of life. The narrative episodes include introductory comments and readings or interviews with experts.
• “Kenexa HR Thought Leadership,” aimed primarily at HR professionals, provides cutting-edge insights on organizations, their people and their development and examines what high-performing organizations are doing today.
• “Recruiting Strategies” provides insight on how today’s top HR and recruiting strategists are attracting the best talent from around the globe and examines how to leverage Web 2.0 and social media to create a best-of-breed recruiting strategy.
• “World Leaders in Recruitment” provides in-depth discussions on topics ranging from; aligning your global staffing team at the operational level, driving common goals and metrics across a dispersed team, making your geographic complexity become a benefit not a barrier and other helpful discussions relevant to global recruitment.
• “Lessons in Organizational Change” examines real-world examples of how organizational initiatives have resulted in positive change for specific companies. It features Kenexa case studies and interviews with clients.
Tuesday, December 22- 2009 @ 15:35 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.