“Customers require secure systems delivering compliance, archiving and data retention,”
said Dr. Taher Shaath, Chief Executive Officer of KOM Networks. “We have long understood and provided comprehensive data security as part of our storage management software solutions. With KOMworx enterprises can leverage existing storage to secure and archive information across multiple platforms and disparate storage devices,” he continued.
KOMworx delivers uncompromised data security, redefining industry standards in Enterprise data archiving, security and protection. KOMworx features include:
• e-WORM: Transforms standard disk drives into non-rewriteable, non-erasable storage media satisfying both best practices and the most stringent government regulations in achieving compliance.
• e-WORM++: Combines high performance disk storage with the permanence of removable WORM media providing performance and added security.
• Robust Security: Protects files against malicious acts and accidental deletion or modifications due to application or user errors.
• Electronic Data Shredding: Offers secure erasure & shredding of deleted or obsolete files on both hard disk and Complaint WORM media to conform to data security regulations such as DoD 5015.2.
• Privacy Access Control: Secures files by eliminating the browsing and searching for files. Adding advanced security protecting access information in compliance with privacy laws and acts such as HIPAA, SOX and others.
“As enterprises across various industries, such as healthcare and financial, move to protect sensitive customer and corporate information, they require secure storage environments that are reliable, consistent and privacy enabled,” said Chris Jones, Regional Manager, KOM Networks Middle East. “KOMworx latest release provides a policy based, privacy enabled framework ensuring data archiving is safe and meets critical business and regulatory requirements for security,” he added.
Available in multiple editions, KOMworx can help meet various data archiving and retention requirements. For additional information on KOMworx, please contact KOM Networks or a KOMunity channel partner.
Saturday, November 19- 2005 @ 10:43 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.