Representing a major new force within the industry, the Alliance brings together the best technologies from companies that have a proven track record of success within healthcare IT. Example members include: Ardentia, Bridgehead Software, SciQuest, Sunquest Information Systems, Sun Microsystems and System C. Collectively these companies can deliver an umbrella of services and solutions to match all the technology needs demanded by the rapidly growing healthcare infrastructure requirements within the Middle East.
“As we continue to target and assist healthcare clients within the region, exhibiting at Arab Health will provide the Alliance with a key opportunity to introduce its collaborative approach to sourcing and managing healthcare technology,” explains Dr John Ironmonger, Chairman, One Health Alliance. “And with our awareness of the unprecedented change taking place and the demands being placed on ‘next generation’ healthcare provision, the Alliance believes it is well placed to help healthcare providers deliver the technology required to support the vital seamless flow of information between all entities involved in healthcare delivery – from hospitals to laboratories to insurers.”
“Plus with one of the underlying objectives of the Alliance being to provide a one-stop-shop single point of advice, we also believe that our proposition will be attractive to clients who are looking to ease the complexities of commissioning IT systems and not having to deal with a number of different suppliers,” adds Dr Ironmonger. “By working in partnership the Alliance can help all types of healthcare provider organisations improve financial, operational and clinical efficiency.”
• Sun Microsystems – provides open interoperable, secure and scalable network computing hardware and software infrastructure and solutions for healthcare
• Sunquest Information Systems – designers, developers and implementers of laboratory and diagnostic information solutions
• System C Healthcare – specialists in the provision of hospital information systems, including clinical dashboards and healthcare portals as well as clinical applications for maternity and diabetes, and RFID tracking.
• Ardentia – providers of business intelligence solutions and web-based information management tools for healthcare organisations
• BridgeHead Software – developers and providers of Healthcare Data Management (HDM) solutions for centralised control of data storage and data archiving
• SciQuest – providers of procurement automation and content management solutions for healthcare organisations.
Monday, January 18- 2010 @ 9:51 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.