At Gitex 2010 in Dubai which will be held from October 17th to 21st, Optinnova will reveal the new IWB products and its functionalities. Optinnova is looking for Master value Added Resellers to distribute its IWB portfolio in the Middle East. Come and visit our booth in Hall 4, Booth C4-50 (Hall 4) in the World Trade Centre.
“Our competitive advantage lies in technological elements which removes usual technical constraints: our IWB is a passive robust whiteboard without any complex and fragile electronic grid. It is insensitive to any external aggressions and do not require any recalibration when done at first. All the intelligence is located in the wireless remote pen names OPTIPEN and the OPTICAM camera and its innovative software,”
explains Alain Boissier, Founder and President of Optinnova.
Simple in use, the Optiboard IWB, associated to a computer, to an electro-optical system detection for the pen, a camera and a video projector is:
- Adaptable: available in different configurations, wall mounted height adjustable and mobile.
- Economic: This passive WhiteBoard does not consume any energy.
- Full-proof: Optiboard uses a patented technology of detection electro-optics of utmost precision avoiding repeated calibrations.
- Programmable: Using its intelligent multifunction OPTIPEN, the teacher can use OPTIPEN as a computer mouse, along with programmable buttons acting as a right/left click, a double click and previous/next page). OPTIPEN acts also as a remote control to move slides from the bottom of the class, for example.
- Intuitive and interactive: Optiboard uses any PC application (Excel, PowerPoint…) or any sources from the Web making it fully interactive. Its Software allows easy annotation to any document loaded.
Monday, October 4- 2010 @ 15:25 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.