With just days to go before the International Food Franchise Forum in Doha, Qatar, there are some great speakers lining up to showcase their brands and sharing their insights and experiences about franchising!
First of all we have some successful franchisors from the USA and Europe to talk about their brands and how they succeeded in these highly competitive sectors.
• Peter Wright from Spicy Pickle
• Todd Sinelli from Which Wich
• Bin Nguyen from Pho Hoa
• Cristiano Iezzi from C House
Each of these franchise operators will talk about how to “brand”, market, plan and succeed the franchise.
We also have some franchise commentators and operators presenting.
• Valerie Killifer from FastCasual.com will explain what Fast Casual is all about
• Don Fox from Firehouse Subs, the top Fast Casual franchise
• Von Kennedy from Midamar Corporation will talk about supply chains and halal food
• Murad Al Nasur from Prime Hospitality (UAE) will explain what it takes to be a franchise operator in the region, maximising profits and developing multi-units
• Kit Brinkley from World Franchise Associates will talk about the “Golden Rules” for franchising
In addition you will be presented with 30 food franchise concepts looking for opportunities to expand their operations in the Middle East region.
All of that will take place on Monday, 28th November 2011. The following day, Tuesday 29th November, is set aside for one to one business meetings between franchisors, delegates and the World Franchise Associates team.
Sunday, November 27- 2011 @ 14:33 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.