Aimed at budget-minded small- and medium-size businesses (SMBs), the Xerox WorkCentre 7120 color MFP prints high-impact color documents, such as presentations and budget charts. The MFP prints color and black-and-white documents at speeds up to 20 pages-per-minute (ppm) using Xerox’s Emulsion Aggregate High Gloss (EA-HG) toner, which produces smaller, more consistent toner particles, to create crisp text and sharper color images.
The device also eases workflow in offices. Built-in tools such as Earth Smart print driver defaults include two-sided printing with no banner pages, and the Xerox Auditron monitors color printing costs.
“Today’s MFPs do far more than copy and print – they improve the way work gets done,” said Dan Smith, General Manager for Integrated Marketing, Xerox, MEA (DMO). “The WorkCentre 7120 helps SMBs maximize office productivity and produce affordable, impactful color documents.”
The WorkCentre 7120 is equipped with advanced document management features that add convenience and make office work easier by including:
• Routing documents to e-mail, network and content management software simultaneously for repeatable workflows
• Advanced color scanning up to 55 ppm
• Faxing over IP, fax forward to e-mail and scan to/print from USB
• Xerox Auditron monitors color printing costs.
The MFP also provides opportunities for SMBs to lower their environmental impact:
• One of the most compact hallway color MFPs
• Consumes 3.08 watts of power in sleep mode
• Route and preview incoming documents on the interface or at PC to eliminate needless printing
• Earth Smart print driver defaults include two-sided printing with no banner pages
The WorkCentre 7120 is built on Xerox’s Extensible Interface Platform (EIP), a technology that can be used to create customized workflow applications.
The WorkCentre 7120 is available through Xerox direct sales, agents, resellers and dealers, and concessionaires.
For four consecutive years Xerox has been recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience” in Technology Service and Support.
All of the device is Energy Star qualified.
Wednesday, April 21- 2010 @ 15:26 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.