More than 30+ handpicked country experts and over 200 local and international delegates will be attending the conference which runs until 7 November, 2012 at Marriott Courtyard. The event includes keynote speeches by Farouk Al Zanki, Chief Executive Officer of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation; Eng. Abdulaziz Al Kulaib, Undersecretary, Ministry of Public Works, Kuwait, and Adel Al Roumi, Director General, Partnership Technical Bureau.
The opening day will focus on energy projects with presentations from the KPC, KOC and KNPC among others. Day two will be dedicated to infrastructure, while the third day has been set aside for a special PPP focused day led by the Partnership Technical Bureau.
A keynote speaker at the conference, Farouk Al Zanki, Chief Executive Officer of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, said:”The scale of opportunities in Kuwait is unprecedented, and Kuwait Projects 2012 will also provide exclusive insight into the country’s long-term blueprint for economic success. The country boasts one of the most buoyant projects market in the region, with plenty of opportunities. These opportunities will be the main focus of the conference.”
Al Zanki will use his address at the conference to update delegates on opportunities and progress developments in exploiting the hydrocarbons sector to optimize Kuwait’s energy resource.
Building on last year’s event the 8th Annual Kuwait Energy and Infrastructure Projects Conference 2012, has been expanded to include more client-led presentations and case study analysis, providing an in-depth look to give an in-depth insight into the opportunities available in the market. Increased focus on market research data with detailed sector profiles and forecasts providing invaluable future project information will add a new dimension to the debate with three days of interactive discussion.
Other confirmed speakers addressing vital issues include:
• Eng. Saud A. Azeez Al-Naki, Assistant Undersecretary (Roads) , Ministry of Public Works
• Eng. Khaled Al-Khazi, Asst. Under Secretary Engineering Sector, Ministry of Public Works
• Khaled Mubarak Al-Mushileh, Manager-Corporate Planning, Kuwait National Petroleum Company
• Qasem Al-Mejadi, Deputy Managing Director (Technical Affairs), Kuwait Gulf Oil Company (KGOC)
• Eng. Mohamed Boshehri, Asst. Under Secretary Water Operation & Maintenance, Ministry of Electricity and Water
• Eng. Saad Soud Al Muhailby, Director of Master Plan Department, Kuwait Municipality
• Nahed Al-Hajri, Senior Engineer Projects – Engineering Group, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
• Naser Al Anezi, Manager Corporate Planning, Petrochemicals Industries Company (PIC)
• Dr Salah Al Mudhi, Director General, Environment Public Authority
Kuwait Petroleum Company (KPC) is a Supporting Partner along with the Ministry of Public Works and Partnership Technical Bureau (PTB)
The event’s primary focus will be on the major private sector players to discuss various projects and key associated challenges across sectors including oil & gas, power & water, social & transport infrastructure and finance.
Saturday, November 3- 2012 @ 14:00 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.