JOB SUMMARY BUY, RENT, SALE property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up MOUs.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - Arrange the sale of apartments, villas, shops and plots on behalf of owners. - Discuss the method of sale, presentation of the property, costs and inspection times with Sellers. - Assess buyers' needs and locate properties for their consideration. - Take prospective buyers to inspect properties. - Advise on merits of properties and terms of sale. - Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. - Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers. - Draw up agreements between sellers and buyers. - Advice & answer clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, maintenance, appraisals and related matters. - Representing the company in professional manner.
Lushscapes Landscaping LLC is a new established company. We provide high-end integrated landscaping solutions to customers in the commercial and residential markets throughout Dubai. We are looking for experienced General Manager to drive the growth of our company.
Main responsibilities: Typically, the Manager directly supervises 3 to 4 employees, carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, training programs, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Develops strategies and policies to achieve company’s goals.
• Develop and monitor strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the company.
• Builds an environment in which employees willingly produce maximum work.
• Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Company's mission statement.
• Prepares financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
• Establishes and maintains a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
• Develops annual operating budget as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
• Producing marketing & promotion content and implement it in a planned manner to reach different class of customers.
• Develops sound relationships with stakeholders, funders and community in order to gain mutual benefits.
• Plans and assigns work to subordinates and monitors them time to time.
• Plan & review marketing activities, results and expectations with employees on regular basis.
• Takes part in reviewing insurance, banking, auditing and other board related aspects of the company.
• Responsible for Revenue Projections.
• All other duties of manager.
**Basic salary + Commission
**7-10 years of business operations management experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.