The special package valid from now until end of the year includes a choice of overnight accommodation at Qasr Al Sharq, as well as luxury limousine airport transfers, daily breakfast and transport arrangements for visiting the Holy Mosque in Makkah where guests will be accompanied by a personal guide and provided exclusive services.
Wolfgang Maier, General Manager, Jeddah Hilton and Qasr Al Sharq, said: “The programme has been launched after nearly two years of rigorous surveys on the minutest needs of pilgrims. It offers our discerning Waldorf-Astoria clientele a package that is well-thought through to ensure that they have a truly fulfilling experience.”
The Qasr Al Sharq Umra Package includes:
• Chauffeur driven luxury return transfers from King Abdul Aziz Airport to Qasr Al Sharq in a luxury limo with VIP amenities
• Complimentary Ihram outfit for guests
• A minimum one night stay entitling guests to a supplementary junior or executive suite
• Full breakfast at own suite or at Al Shourfa lounge
• Chauffeur driven, luxury limo return transfers (full insurance) from Qasr Al Sharq to the Holy Mosque in Makkah
• Personal Guide (Moutawaaf) for the duration of Umra
• Complimentary gallon of Zamzam water
• Complimentary access to Makkah Hilton lounge before the return drive to Jeddah
Monday, June 2- 2008 @ 13:44 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.