Ogilvy Public Relations EAME has been named the pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year 2014 by the Holmes Report. In its analysis of this year’s award, the Holmes Report stated Ogilvy PR EAME’s “rise is increasingly difficult to ignore and larger rivals should probably watch out”, noting several contributing factors:
• Impressiveg rowth across multiple markets in EAME, including a revitalised UK operation
• Topping the Holmes Creativity Index EAME with “brilliant PR work from many markets”
• A much-expanded EAME network with strong leadership and competitive operations in critical markets including the Middle East and North Africa, South Africa, Kenya, and Turkeywitha third of clients now represented across multiple markets
• Investment in talent and expertise, notably Sandra Saias (EAME MD Strategy+Planning), Michael Frohlich (EAME MD Brand Marketing and MD Ogilvy PR UK) and Marshall Manson (EAME MD, Social@Ogilvy)
• Significant growth and momentum in its social and content offer which sharpens Ogilvy PR’s competitive edge and puts them as “one of the region’s top digital players”.
Stuart Smith, CEO Ogilvy PR EAME said: “I would like to thank the Holmes Report for this recognition and particularly Paul Holmes and Arun Sudhaman for their insights and advice over the years. For us it is the culmination of a three-year strategy and a tribute to the hard work of our staff across the region. It has only been possible due to the trust our clients have put in us to deliver highly effective, creative work and the exceptional quality of our leadership team across EAME.
Companies want integrated campaigns which are social by design, aligned with their brand and have content at their centre and they are increasingly turning to Ogilvy PR for answers. Both marketing and PR clients tell us we are helping them navigate, and experiment in, the new world of paid, owned and earned media.
These are fascinating times for the industry and fortune will favour those who invest in transforming the services they offer.”
For further information please contact:
Tel: +961 1 486065/6/7/8/9
Tel : +961 1 486065/6/7/8/9
Saturday, May 17- 2014 @ 9:52 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.