القيام بمهام شؤون الموظفين من متابعة طلبات الإجازات والإستئذان ورفعها للإدارة عمل التقارير اللازمة عن سير العمل - متابعة وحل إي اشكالية تواجه الموظفين من الكادر الإداري أو الطبي أو التمريض متابعة سير العمل اليومي وتواجد الموظفين في أماكنهم عمل الإنذارات والتنبيهات حسب اللوائح الخاصة بالعيادة ومكتب العمل تطبيق الأنظمة واللوائح والمحافظة على النظام في مكان العمل متابعة دوام الأطباء وإبلاغ قسم الأتصالات في حال غياب أوذهاب أحد الإطباء في إجازة
Under the direction of the Basic Science Curriculum Coordinator, provides operational support to Course Directors and faculty members, including the Assistant Dean for Basic Science Curriculum to facilitate the delivery of the Basic Science Curriculum at WCMC-Q. In this role, the post-holder will form an integral part of the team in the Office of Curriculum Support (OCS) within the Division of Medical Education.
1. Assists with the preparatory work for the basic science courses, which includes editing, collating and distributing course materials, e.g. schedules, lecture handouts, exams and quizzes, and student evaluation forms. Downloads course material from the secure College server, and uses the Canvas Learning Management System to upload course material, and assists with the posting of results.
2. Assists with managing the logistics for all scheduled course activities. This includes room bookings, coordinating with Information Technology Services (ITS) staff for audio-visual (AV) or other technical requirements, and Facilities Management (FM) Staff for room set-up or transportation for faculty members and students for activities related to the Basic Science curriculum.
3. Liaises with the staff in the WCMC Office of Curriculum and Educational Development (OCED), and faculty members at the New York campus to arrange for video-conferences. Reviews video-taped lectures, and coordinates with ITS AV staff for the release of these lectures to students and faculty as required.
4. Assists with administering exams for the Basic Science Curriculum, and provides proctoring support. Coordinates the logistical arrangements for all oral, written and practical exams. Post-exam, assists with the collation of information and release of results and related material to students, including the interim and final grade forms.
5. Prepares visit itineraries for members of the WCMC teaching faculty in New York. This includes coordinating with OCS, ITS and FM staff to arrange for all aspects of the visit.
6. Deals with telephone, email and personal enquiries relating to the Basic Science Curriculum either providing information based on own working knowledge or re-directing the enquirer to the appropriate person. Drafts routine correspondence.
7. Organizes and maintains the Basic Science Curriculum Office ensuring appropriate equipment, supplies and materials are in place. Maintains filing and storage systems (including archiving) of all course material and student assessment data.
8. As required, assists with arranging meetings and preparing documents and presentations (including statistical information) relating to the Basic Science Curriculum. Collates information to assist with the ordering of textbooks and other learning material and course resources.
9. Provides coverage to ensure continuity of support for the basic science courses in the absence of the Basic Science Curriculum Coordinator.
10. Maintains strict confidentiality and security of all exam and student related information. Performs other duties as assigned.
Position summary Under the supervision of the Manager, Media Relations this role provides support to the Manager, Media Relations for the creation and implementation of a media relations strategy across individual markets in the Middle East and other key locations. Works with the Manager, Media Relations to support communication to Arabic media. Coordinates media enquiries and requests from English and Arabic language media. Offers Media Training to college spokesperson(s). Acts as Media Consultant for the College. Supports the Manager, Media Relations in the field of Arabic copywriting, translation and proofreading. Position Activities 1. Translates text from English into Arabic across all college communication collaterals including publications, newsletter and the WCMC-Q website. Provides a written translation service for other divisions. Also supports the Manager, Media Relations in the field of Arabic copywriting, translation into Arabic and proofreading of Arabic language documents. 2. Expands and upholds media contacts as well as supports the Manager, Media Relations in the achieving of the target to maintain a media relations program as directed. 3. Cultivates and nurtures media representatives and serves as a point of contact for the media, cultivates Media interviews opportunities, facilitates the Media interviews and ensures the quality of same by providing Media Training to WCMC-Q spokespersons 4. Updates and maintains the media contacts database. 5. Provides support in Developing, implementing, and managing media relations campaigns. 6. Creates and manages corporate hospitality events or requested services including reserving conference rooms, determining catering needs, preparing conference materials, tracking various expenditures and revenues, collecting fees and maintaining any necessary records. 7. Coordinates corporate hospitality events for media representatives, also creates media information kits in both English and Arabic. 8. Works closely with the Photographer to provide digital images to media outlets and captions images accordingly. 9. Supports in ensuring a better placement of WCMC-Q materials in the local Media with the goal of enhancing the publics’ knowledge of the college and its tripartite mission of education, research, and clinical care. 10. Performs other duties as assigned