Epson has extended its range of ultra-low-cost Ink Tank System (ITS) printers with the L120, its most compact ITS model yet. Designed with price-conscious home users, students and small office users in mind, the L120 delivers affordable and hassle-free printing.
Its high-capacity ink tank enables users to keep their printing costs low, increase productivity and reduce downtime. The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer so users can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems.
Khalil El-Dalu, General Manager, Epson Middle East, says: “Using replacement ink bottles, it’s possible to print up to 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour . Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle. The L120 has 40ml ink tanks, giving it a smaller, more compact design that easily fits into home offices or student bedrooms.”
The L120 comes with a 12-month (or 15,000-page) warranty and service support, providing peace of mind and help should you need it. It is ENERGY STAR-qualified and features ISO print speeds of 8.5ppm in black and 4.5ppm in colour , ensuring users won’t be waiting around for print jobs.
• Integrated high-capacity ink tank
• Small, compact design – Epson’s smallest 4-colour ITS A4 printer
• Print up to 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour using 70ml replacement ink bottles1
• Micro Piezo technology
• Epson genuine ink – Includes four Epson genuine ink bottles
• ENERGY STAR-qualified
• Warranty – 1 year or 15,000 pages
• Hassle-free set up and reliable printing
• ISO print speed (black/colour): 8.5ppm/4.5 ppm2
• 720 x 720 dpi print resolution
• Fast ink top-up technology makes it easy and simple to refill without mess.
Tuesday, June 3- 2014 @ 12:47 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.