“With the on-going construction boom in the GCC countries, we consider this region as an important and fast growing market for our products that are suited to the construction and fabrication industry,” said Mr. Kenny Rogers, MD of the company, who will be personally present at the show. “This is our first attempt at entering this market, and we will be looking for professional organisations who can act as our distributors,” he said.
Weldmaster is traditionally a manufacturer of MIG & TIG welding torches which are today exported to many nations due to their interchangeability with others and their high quality. The company has, over the years, expanded from traditional standards and put its engineering and design knowledge into ventures with overseas operatives to develop some leading products that are aligned to users of all categories. Today, Weldmaster is considered around the world to be a global range company with a widespread reach on welding products.
During the show, they will be exhibiting some of their latest innovations in a wide range of products. These include:
- GVS Inverter Welders from France with the latest electronic IMS technology: “These are the future machines for portable construction applications due to their extreme lightweight, rugged design and unique abilities,” said Mr. Rogers. “They are one of the Weldmaster’s success stories around the world,” he added.
- Portable Pipe Cutting Machines: These can expand in minutes to the pipe size one wishes to cut. The desired thickness can be achieved by changing the cutting nozzle. Operable either through Oxy/LPG or Oxy/Acetylene.
- Straight Line Cutting Machines: These are value for money and still have industrial quality. Track is interchangeable with most other machines and will sit together for longer cutting. Can cut up to 300mm thickness just by changing to cutting nozzle (same nozzle used on pipe cutter).
- MIG Welding Torches: They have been the platform for Weldmaster’s world success. Different types and sizes to suit most applications in Tweco, Bernard and Binzel styles. Can also be custom made for special requirements.
- TIG Torches: These are today considered around the world as leaders due to the variety of models, and their solid and flexible styles with a torch to fit most world machines. Torches are available for any application.
- Gas Cylinder Regulators: Another of Weldmaster’s specialities, they incorporate the 300 bar technology in a range of single stage models that can be simply produced for the cylinder connection of any country. The encapsulated seat design and relief valves on the high pressure gas models ensure safety and the 300 bar design is the most suitable for the high temperatures of the Middle East region.
The balance of Weldmaster products cover most spectrums of welding except filler metals and MIG welders which the company plans to expand into the future.
The Middle East Industrial Show at Expo Centre Sharjah combines five industrial categories, viz Fluid Control, Welding & Cutting, Test and Instrumentation, Factory Equipment, and Industrial Safety. The exhibition will be open everyday for trade, from 11 am to 6 pm from 19 to 22 October 2003.
Thursday, October 16- 2003 @ 13:16 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.