HP has warned customers to check their laptop charging cord to see if it’s at risk of overheating, CNN Money reported. Hewlett-Packard and federal regulators On Tuesday recalled 6 million power cords sold between September 2010 and June 2012 with some HP and Compaq notebook computers, as well as certain docking stations. They warned the cords could overheat and catch fire. Of the 29 reported cases, two involved burns and there were 13 claims of property damage.
Sunday, August 31- 2014 @ 9:21 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.