Servers based on the Intel Xeon processor 5500 series deliver both intelligent performance and energy efficiency.
Migrating to the Intel Xeon processor 5500 series platform can enable server consolidation in the deployment of database-driven Web applications, resulting in operational cost savings that far exceed the cost of server refresh.
- Minimising TCO for Database-Driven Applications – The Intel Xeon Processor 5500 Series Server Platform
- Hardware Innovations
- Software Performance Improvements
- Server Refresh ROI Analysis
- Consolidating Single-Core Application Servers
- Consolidating Database Servers
- Server Refresh: Green Computing
Tuesday, September 15- 2009 @ 12:28 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.