Hundreds, even thousands, of applications serve as the lifeblood of each of today’s distributed global enterprises—at use in more places and in more ways than ever before.
To deal with the growing complexity and cost of application deployment, maintenance and performance, organisations are looking for solutions to streamline, secure and manage delivery of their most business critical applications.
In the process, these organisations are finding that traditional application deployment is just not up to the challenge.
Instead, new approaches to application delivery are needed to address the changing world of business, where an increasingly dynamic workforce—whether employees, outsourced, or partners—must have access to applications at anytime and anywhere around the world.
- Globalisation, security and compliance place greater demands on application availability and management
- Traditional application deployment can’t meet the needs of today’s distributed enterprises
- Virtualised application delivery
- A closer look at virtualisation
- The dramatic impact of virtual application delivery can be leveraged across the enterprise
Thursday, August 20- 2009 @ 15:07 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.