Date(s) - September 17,2014
Jumeirah Emirates Towers
If you work in a support function within a bank, such as IR, corporate communications, HR, Legal or IT and you would like to understand how banks make money, then this course is for you.
We cover the current banking environment, how banks created value for their shareholders, bank income statements, balance sheets and key performance indicators and how banks are valued by stock markets. We also give you an overview of the changing global regulatory environment for banks and help you understand the implications for both local and international banks..
Who Should Attend
• IR and corporate communications executives
• Anyone else who works in a support function within a bank, but who needs to understand the language and concepts used by senior management
»» Understand how banks make money
»» Appreciate typical bank strategic objectives
»» Become familiar with bank key performance indicators and how they drive value for shareholders
How You Will Learn
• Through engaging, interactive case studies and exercises that guide you from what you know to more advanced finance and accounting
• By exercises designed to replicate situations you will encounter, with many drawn from real life examples
• Through vigorous discussion and debate that encourages attendees to engage financial language and helps solidify the learning
• Via practical applications of content – ensuring that you return to your desk to carry out your duties even more effectively
Event E-mail: [email protected]
Wednesday, September 17- 2014 @ 0:00 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.