Date(s) - November 18,2013 - November 19,2013
Millennium Plaza Hotel,
We cover the big picture – the financial markets architecture, accounting, corporate finance and valuation and we go on to look at how to communicate a company’s financial story effectively – all in an
accessible way for non-finance specialists.
Who Should Attend
The course would suit company management teams, corporate communicators and investor relations officers as well as financial markets professionals.
- Understand the context for capital markets activities
- See how to build and retain access to capital
- Become fluent in the language of finance
- Understand financial statements
- Be able to use numbers to tell a company’s story
- See how to present a company’s story to attract investor support
- Understand how companies are valued and how best to influence valuation
- Through engaging, interactive case studies and exercises that guide you from what you know to more advanced finance and accounting
- By exercises designed to replicate situations you will encounter, with many drawn from real life examples
- Through vigorous discussion and debate that encourages attendees to engage financial language and helps solidify the learning
- Via practical applications of content – ensuring that you return to your desk to carry out your duties even more effectively
Monday, November 18- 2013 @ 0:00 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.