Decision on Oman Arab Bank’s IPO in six months
11/02/2014 6:40 am EDT


share with your network:




Oman International Development and Investment Co (Ominvest) has said its new management is conducting a complete analysis of the initial public offering (IPO) project of its subsidiary Oman Arab Bank (OAB), taking into account the interests of all the stakeholders, as well as the recent changes in OAB’s management, Muscat Daily has reported. Omnivest, which owns a 51% stake in Oman Arab Bank, while Jordan-based Arab Bank holds the remaining 49% stake, “shall make its best endeavour to inform the Capital Markets Authority (CMA), within six months hereof, of its full plan regarding the project, and shall disclose on the outcome in due course,” it said.

About the Author



share with your network:


Share your view



© 1996-2015 Media quest FZ LLC A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
[email protected]
© 2015 Dubai Business | Ameinfo . All rights Reserved.