Ominvest scraps OAB’s proposed IPO plan
27/02/2014 12:22 am EDT

share with your network:

The board of Oman International Development and Investment Co (Ominvest) has said the proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Oman Arab Bank (OAB) is not in the best interests of Ominvest’s shareholders, Muscat Daily has reported. “Based on thorough studies carried out by international financial institutions specialised in this field and engaged by Ominvest for this purpose, Ominvest board is of the view that is not in the best interests of Ominvest’s shareholders to proceed with this proposal at the present time,” Ominvest said. The investment firm owns a 51% stake in its subsidiary OAB, while Jordan-based Arab Bank holds the remaining 49% stake.

About the Author

share with your network:

Share your view

© 1996-2016 Media quest FZ LLC A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
[email protected]
© 2016 Dubai Business | Ameinfo . All rights Reserved.