Philips Healthcare Saudi Arabia is showcasing its advanced healthcare technologies at Saudi Health 2014, the largest healthcare event in the Kingdom, on May 19-21 in the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Centre. Philips is dedicated to improving and saving lives by providing innovative technologies that offer advanced image quality, low dose capabilities and better, more personalized care.
The Philips booth at Saudi Health 2014 featured the following:
Dura Diagnost (Digital X-ray):
• Efficient digital radiography to help more people
• Efficient workflow supports cost effective DR examinations
Veradius Neo (C-Arm) interventional x-ray/ operating room x-ray:
• It provides excellent image quality, ease of use, and dose management features.
• This second generation Flat Detector system achieves new levels of system utilization with the flexibility to perform a wide range of procedures, making it a true multi-use system
EPIQ 5 (Ultrasound):
• Designed to elevate the ultrasound system from a passive to an actively adaptive device.
• Ease of use, high quality and cost-effective
IntelliSpacePortal v.6 (Advanced Visualization Imaging)
• Offers the flexibility to diagnose and collaborate virtually anywhere.
• an integrated clinical solution that’s multispecialty, multimodality, and multivendor
“Philips is proud to showcase our latest technologies at Saudi Health 2014 that will both help improve outcomes for patients as well as ease clinical workflows. We are dedicated to provide better value, and expand access to care in support of the Kingdom’s strategy to boost the healthcare sector,” said Dick Bunschoten, General Manager for Philips Healthcare Saudi Arabia Ltd. “Saudi Health is a great opportunity for us to engage with the leading clinicians in the Kingdom to discuss the pressing trends and understand best how Philips can support the current challenges in the industry.”
In January 2014, Philips sponsored a report, titled “Healthcare in Saudi Arabia: Increasing Capacity, Improving Quality”, into the future of Healthcare in Saudi Arabia by the Economist Intelligence Unit which provides key recommendations for how to tackle the challenge of expanding healthcare capacity whilst improving quality care for patients in the Kingdom.
Philips recently celebrated the 1 year anniversary of its joint-venture partnership with Al Faisaliah Medical Systems. The partnership is aimed at better serving the healthcare needs in the Kingdom. In addition, the joint venture would facilitate a focus on developing the next generation of skilled Saudi healthcare professionals through dedicated education and training programs.
For further information, please contact:
Name: Maha AlShunaifi
Sector / department: Communications