Today, Infiniti announced its sales figures have increased to 1,524 units across the Middle East in the first quarter of Financial Year 2014 (1st of Apr to 30th June) – a substantial rise of 31% compared to the same period for 2013.
This significant increase is making Infiniti one of the fastest growing premium automotive brands in that market.
Q1 2014 highlights:
• QX60 remains Infiniti’s best-selling SUV
• QX80 achieves all time record high in sales
• Sales of iconic QX70 remain strong
• Introduction of the all-new Q50
• Infiniti strengthens its offering in the KSA making a strong start
• UAE sales up over 53%
In Q1 2014, Infiniti’s strong line-up of SUVs contributed to over 67% of total sales volume, with QX60 and QX70 remaining Infiniti’s core models. Impressively, QX80 achieved an all-time record high in Q1 of 2014, with an increase of 44% in sales.
QX50 also had a successful first quarter and became one of the most popular models in its class, with a 150% rise in sales.