The Arab Advisors Group team has analyzed the Arabic series broadcast on satellite Pay TV channels during Ramadan, 2014. The analysis encompassed forty eight Arabic series broadcast on satellite Pay TV providers that cater specifically to the Arab region.
Arab Advisors Group analysis revealed that the main focus of satellite Pay TV channels was on drama Arabic series, as they constituted 37.5% of total Arabic series aired. Out of the 18 satellite Pay TV channels covered in the report, three channels did not air any drama Arabic series during Ramadan, 2014.
A new report, “Arabic Series on Satellite Pay TV Channels during Ramadan 2014″ was released to the Arab Advisors Group’s Media Strategic Research Service subscribers on July 23, 2014. This report can be purchased from the Arab Advisors Group for only US$ 1,750. The 29-page report, which has 17 detailed exhibits, provides analysis of the Arabic series broadcast on satellite Pay TV channels targeting the Arab world. The report includes analysis of forty eight Arabic series on eighteen satellite Pay TV channels during Ramadan 2014. The satellite Pay TV channels studied in the report are: Masah, MBC HD, MBC+2 HD, MBC Drama HD, Hikayat, Hikayat 2, MBC+ Drama, OSN Yahala +2 HD, OSN Yahala HD, OSN Yahala Shabab, OSN Yahala Drama, Series +4, Series Channel, Al Safwa, Al Yawm, MTV Lebanon HD, Al Nahar HD, and Al Nahar Drama HD. The report also covers the production houses involved in the production of the analyzed Arabic series.
Please contact the Arab Advisors Group to get a copy of the report’s Table of Contents.
Any investment in this report will count towards an annual Strategic Research Service subscription should the service be acquired within three months from purchasing the report.
“Hikayat and Hikayat 2, which broadcast on OSN, had the highest number of aired Arabic series among the analyzed 18 satellite Pay TV channels” Ms. Hiba Rabadi, Arab Advisors Senior Research Analyst commented.
“The production of the analyzed 48 Arabic series involved 51 production houses. 29.2% of the analyzed 48 series where coproduced by more than one production house, while the remaining 70.8% were produced by one production house.” Ms. Rabadi added.
The Arab Advisors Group’s team of analysts in the region has produced close to 3,900 reports on the Arab World’s communications and media markets. The reports can be purchased individually or received through an annual subscription to Arab Advisors Group’s (www.arabadvisors.com) Strategic Research Services (Media and Telecom).
To date, Arab Advisors Group has served 710 global and regional companies by providing reliable research analysis and forecasts of Arab communications markets to these clients.