Chelsea College of Arts: eighth series of Interior Design and Decoration Short Courses to take place in Dubai
Chelsea College of Arts (CCA), will be returning to Dubai in October 2014 to host a specialist portfolio of Art, Interior Design and Interior Decoration short courses.
The courses are taught by London-based tutors, all of whom are practicing industry professionals that bring with them to the Middle East a truly unique vast depth of knowledge and expertise.
CCA invites budding interior designers to choose from a range of courses that are suitable for both practicing interior designers looking to learn new skills or update their existing ones, or beginners wishing to pursue the subject as a hobby, each course is an excellent opportunity to learn.
CCA is one of six art colleges that make up the prestigious University of the Arts London, the largest provider of arts education in Europe. With a number of well-known alumni including Alexander McQueen, Anish Kapoor, Mojeb Al-Dousari and Florence Welch.
This will be the eighth time that CCA, which has gained a reputation as a world renowned centre of excellence for short course provisions, has delivered courses in Dubai. This session will include the following new courses – Contemporary Art Explored, Colour for Interiors and Design Trends for Interiors, as well as the regulars listed below:
• The Principles of Interior Design – One (5 Days)
• The Principles of Interior Design – Two (5 Days)
• Bespoke Furniture Design (4 Days)
• 3D Digital Design with SketchUp (4 Evenings)
• Textiles for Interiors (1 Day)
• Starting an Interior Design Business (3 Evenings)
• Freehand Perspective Drawing (3 Evenings)
• Lighting Design Concepts (3 Days)
• Outdoor Design (1 Day)
• Curating Contemporary Art (3 Days)