Extensive participation of GCC countries in Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition in September
Mr. Abdullah Batti Al Qubaisi, Director of Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (Abu Dhabi 2014) affirmed that the extensive participation of GCC companies and exhibiters in the upcoming exhibition constitutes a great push forward for the event, and reflects the depth of the special relationships between GCC countries. The participating Gulf companies have expressed their deep contentment at the extent of support and consideration given to them by the Organizing Committee of the Exhibition uniting the GCC countries’ efforts to protect the sports of their ancestors, and promote the concept of the sustainable hunting.
The 12th Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (Abu Dhabi 2014) is held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler’s Representative in the Western Region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and Chairman of the Emirates Falconer’s Club, with the support of Cultural Programs and Heritage Festivals Committee in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The exhibition is organized by the Emirates Falconer’s Club and Informa Exhibitions from the 10th to the 13th of September in the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
Al Qubaissi praised this extensive participation of the GCC countries in one the largest events of its kind in the Middle East. The participation of both big specialized GCC companies and individuals in the various annual heritage, artistic and poetry competitions will enrich the event and render it more attractive to tens of thousands of visitors from the entire region.
On their part, representatives of GCC companies and bodies maintained their great interest in participating in the activities of this important event regarded as their most important portal to the hunting and equestrian equipment market in the region where they can promote their products and make deals.
– The Saudi Wildlife Authority is an active participant in the exhibition. Prince Bandar bin Saud Bin Mohammad, Head of the Saudi Wildlife Authority, expressed his deep gratitude for the Abu Dhabi Higher Organizing Committee of the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition and its President and Board Member of the Emirates Falconer’s Club; HE Mohammed Khalaf Al Mazrouei. HH Prince Bandar stated that the participation of the Authority in such international events reflects HH the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, HH the Crown Prince and HH the Deputy Crown Prince’s-May Allah Protect Them both-keenness on conserving the wildlife and encouraging the rationalized and sustainable of such resources by promoting the adherence to national laws and legislations and relevant international and regional agreements.
It’s worth mentioning that the Authority has always made sure to take part in the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition every year, allowing falconers and hunting enthusiasts the opportunity and to obtain passports for their falcons.
– The Fahad Bin Sultan Falcon Center in Saudi Arabia joins the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition for the second time, via a special stand where it will exhibit the Center’s most important services, treatments and research papers in falcon medicine. According to the Center’s officials, this participation is due to the regional and international prominence of the exhibition and the great turnout of visitors of falconry fans and enthusiasts.
The Fahd Bin Sultan Falcon Center is considered one of the leading centers in the field of falcons’ treatment and medical research, and it is the only center of its kind in the KSA. The Center was established in 1998 under the patronage of HH Prince Fahd Bin Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as a regional cultural landmark. The Fahad Bin Sultan Falcon Center is equipped with the latest equipment and advanced facilities provided with the latest and most accurate medical equipment. The Center is under the management of a specialized medical staff, maintaining a high level of efficiency in order to provide the best specialized medical services available for falcons. More than 25,000 falcons have been examined and treated in the Fahad Bin Sultan Falcon Center, which provides its services to all falconers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries.
– Kuwaiti companies that have confirmed their participation are: Rammai, Al-Hadaf and Al-Gannas, in the area of hunting weaponry and equipment; Al-Orjowan International Commercial for hunting for Safari and hunting trips equipment and accessories, Kashta Company for Camping & Trips Equipment and Rmadan for hunting and camping accessories.
– The Kuwaiti company Al-Gannas for Hunting Guns & Ammunition participates in the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition as a destination for fans and visitors for the second time. As always, the company presents the a wide spectrum of the most distinguished hunting rifles bearing precious stones and crafted with the highest quality craftsmanship and accuracy.
– The stand of the Kuwaiti company Rmadan offers easy to assemble and disassemble hunting tents and their accessories, plus communication and GPS equipment and their accessories. The stand also exhibits the accessories of heritage majlis, lighting equipment, torches and mini generators. The stand will also promote the company’s services of equipping the falconry vehicle.
– The Kuwaiti company Kashta joins the exhibition for the 12th time in a raw since 2003. The company’s large scale stand will show the latest equipment for hunting and camping. Kashta seeks to offer the latest products in competitive prices. Kashta promises the exhibition’s visitors more and more special creations in the upcoming exhibition.
“The regular participation of Kashta in the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition is rooted in the company’s keenness to participate in the most important international exhibitions, most importantly this exhibition, which holds a great position on the international scene.” Says Mr. Shabeb Al Ajmi, Director-General of Kashta. “The Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition has become an annual festival and a forum for all hunting, equestrian, camping and heritage enthusiasts.”
Mr. Al Ajmi maintains that the Exhibition witnesses great developments each year in space, organization and the number of visitors, which constitutes a great reason for companies to keep coming back to showcase their products and meet their customers, in addition to cooperating and exchanging expertise with other exhibitors.
The Qatari company Al Hashimia Falconry exhibits all the tools used by falconers, indicating high proficiency in traditional falconry. The company offers its visitors the best hoods, made from luxurious smooth colored leather by specialists who have studies this craft under the pioneers of hood-making in the Arabian Gulf, with special consideration to the craftsmanship and accuracy of measurements. Al Hashimia falcon hoods are known for their contemporary decorations suitable for all kinds of falcons and satisfying the tastes of their owners.