Galfar, Mott MacDonald set up JV in Oman
06/02/2014 7:44 am EDT

share with your network:

Oman-based Galfar Engineering and Contracting has announced the signing of a joint venture deal with Mott MacDonald & Co, Muscat Daily has reported. The new Galfar Mott MacDonald will offer services related to engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) project execution in the oil and gas sector, the firm said. Galfar will have a 65% stake in the venture, while Mott MacDonald will hold the remaining 35%.

About the Author

share with your network:

Share your view

© 1996-2015 Media quest FZ LLC A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
[email protected]
© 2015 Dubai Business | Ameinfo . All rights Reserved.