Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
Achieve sales target
• Ensure healthy sales by maximizing distribution.
• Expand customer base by opening new customers.
• Stick to the credit policy and ensure the collection of the market outstanding
• Visit regular customers as per the agreed journey plans.
• Monitor the competitors activities and submit all the required reports
• Establish excellent relation with all the customers/ dealers
• Communicate all the updated market news to his supervisors
• Enhance the company visibility by executing display pla
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
· providing assessment and treatment of children as individuals or in a group;
· providing short-term and long-term interventions with children, young people and/or parents.
· working alongside other professionals in planning how best to help a child and the child's family, for example in school, parents and other therapist.
· working as part of multidisciplinary teams comprising psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, special educational needs coordinators (SENCOs), family therapists
· supervising trainee child psychotherapists and other therapists;
· offering training, consultation and supervision to other professionals who work with children and families in the community, including health visitors, social workers, teachers, midwives and nurses;
· planning service delivery in conjunction with commissioners and developing new services;
· keeping abreast of developments in theory and research and undertaking continuing professional development (CPD)
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
All Applications MUST be supported with:
Samples of work
Examples of free-hand sketches pertaining to Interior Design.
Job Location: Riyadh
Age: 28- 40Years
Education/Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Architect/Interior Design
Overall Experience: 5+ Years
Mandatory Skill Set:
Expertise in all kind of Projects.
Expertise in all kind of Design Software which giver real shot for interior or exterior view.
Involved in the entire execution phase until the end of project.
Role & Responsibilities:
• To be Professional in one of these Programs such as 3D Max, V-ray, Maya, 4D Cinema.
• Good organizational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time.
• The ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others.
• Responsible in the following: Preliminary and Final Design stages of any project.
• Furniture detail and specifications.
• Must be proficient in / or knowledgeable in all Materials Types & Kinds.
• Able to sketch detailed drawing on computer.
• Producing rough sketches and a mood board - a collection of suitable images, colors and materials.
• Choosing the most appropriate materials for the design and budget.
• Advising clients on progress, and providing them with samples of paints and fabrics to be used.
• Developing DETAILED DESIGNS, often-using computer-aided design (CAD) software such as AutoCAD (2D), Adobe Photoshop, 3D MAX, etc.…(latest Edition).
• Report to the General Manager on a weekly basis regarding status of drawings for project tenders and for individual clients.
Bachelors Degree in Architect/Interior Design
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Interior design; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.