Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
- Sales and marketing of company’s security and surveillance products/solutions
- Establish new distribution channels via agents, distributors, re-sellers, strategic partners, system integrators
- Prepare quotations, tender documentations and presentation to customers
- Manage and support distributors and partners established in the region
- Perform product competitive analysis, analyze market trend and collect related market information and generate monthly sales report
- Able to conduct product demonstration and product marketing training
- Organizing product road show and product briefing for potential distributors / customers
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|
1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing a variety of duties mainly for the CEO and company in general.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative assistance mainly to the CEO and other company officers as required or as requested including correspondences, typing, information research, filing and taking telephone messages. Drafts memos/letters as appropriate.
- Schedule and perform word processing activities; format, revise and print out final copies of complex documents for the employees.
- Maintain the CEO calendar.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the company; research and make flight, hotel and rental car reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain most economical and efficient travel. Create travel itinerary and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
- Maintain company files, soft and hard copy alike.
- Performs duties in receptionist's absence.
- Performs other administrative or office duties as required or as assigned.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports directly to the Administration Manager.
Planning, developing, and coordinating the execution of Company policy, procedures, and operations whilst monitoring compliance with the policies, regulations, and appropriate laws.
Serving as administrative liaison, providing support for daily maintenance of office facilities, case management and processing, records management, collection and reporting of statistics and accounting functions.
Responsible for daily communication including maintenance of calendar and appointments for the Managing Director/ CEO/COO.
Arranging for all personnel’s functions, travel arrangements, hotel bookings, requests for disbursements and requisite office supply (purchases of stationery items, postage, courier and complete printing material for the organization).
Establishing updates and maintaining manual /automated filing systems for confidential /administrative files in order to update and track information.
Planning events for promoting networking gatherings for Members to proactively build business relationships. Facilitating in organizing periodic workshops and presentations for keeping abreast with the current developments.
Directing the preparations and maintenance of requisite reports in order to keep the management board abreast of significant issues affecting the development and delivery of programs and services.
Organized regular in-house training of staff for developing sales and customer service skill to ensure enhanced effectiveness and efficiency.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Utilities; Marketing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Armenia; Egypt; Indonesia; India; Jordan; Morocco; Philippines; Romania; Syria; Thailand|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
مدير تنفيذي لشركة ادارة فعاليات على مستوى الخليج
- ان يكون لديه القدرة الى إدارة الافراد وتوجيهم والتعامل معهم بحكمة .
ان يكون لديه القدرة على التخطيط على مستوى القريب والبعيد وتنفيذ الخطط باحكام.
يجبد تحديد الاستراتيجيات والأهداف
- يكون قادر على إدارة المشاريع و المعارض والقدرة على ترجمة مذكرات العملاء إلى واقع ملموس.
- التخطيط والرصد، وتقييم نتائج العمل؛ وضع الحوافز؛ تطوير المناخ لتقديم المعلومات والآراء؛ توفير الفرص التعليمية.
- ان يكون لديه خبره ما لا يقل عن 8 سنوات في إدارة الفعاليات والمعارض والمؤتمرات .
الالمام التام بإدارة المشاريع
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Management; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Marketing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.