Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
-Take agendas and minutes of meetings, type and distribute them, and follow-up actions to be taken
-Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
-Handle flight reservations and ticketing, hotel bookings and dealing with travel agencies
-Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors
-Sort mail, read and make photocopies if necessary, and handle distribution
-Screen incoming calls and respond when possible, taking notes of callers and their needs
-Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
-Manage daily calendar and coordinate scheduled appointments
-Work closely with managers and chairman
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Construction/Civil Engineering; Mining|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Job Purpose: To be a key member of the senior executive team and lead the HR function throughout the region and operating countries by supporting the development of Business Strategy and direction of VOX Cinemas to be the chosen entertainment destination in all markets it operates.
HR Strategy and Corporate Responsibilities:
• Participate in and manage the implementation of Human Resources projects and initiatives through the HR team.
• Lead and manage reporting team members. Encourage the ongoing development of the team and actively coach.
• Lead the development of department goals, objectives and systems.
• Develop annual Human Resources Budget and strategy to advance the company’s mission and objectives including Human Resource services, employee recognition, company get together activities and administration.
• Support the Line Management to evaluate present and future needs of the organization to maintain staffing level within budget parameters and aligned to the overall business strategy.
Compensation and Benefits
• Implementation of the grading and benefit structures in the business to successfully maintain a coherent organizational structure.
• Conduct ongoing job evaluation for new and existing roles within the organization to align roles within the grading and the organizational structure.
• Undertake bench-mark studies to ensure that the VOX Cinemas employment terms and conditions are in line with market practices and compliant with country laws.
• Ensure proper development and implementation of new markets salary structures
• Closely co-ordinate and monitor all payroll related processes with respect to cost center management, timely processing of leaves, overtime, deduction, expense claims as per Delegation of Authority.
• Closely monitor the handling of personal files and document processing.
• Confer with Government Relations Department on optimizing prevailing labour law regulations to obtain and process employment visas at the pace of business requirements.
• Ensure employment practice in every country is on par with prevalent labour law requirements.
• Communicate Legal Labour requirement updates to Senior Management.
• Strategically link between the recruitment team and the business to overall ensure close communication, tracking of vacancies as per approved budget, cross fertilize initiatives across the business and the operating countries.
• Responsible for recruitment and selection process of middle and upper management.
• Ensure job descriptions are completed for each role aligned with the overall business strategy and signed off and are classified within appropriate grades.
• Ensure that Department Heads conduct regular review meetings with team members to monitor performance goals and achievement of business objectives.
• Document company wide performance management records and provide feedback to Business on performance trends.
Employee Relations and Retention
• Work with relevant managers to identify and resolve any HR related issues they may have inhibit productivity and employee morale. As necessary, ensure employee relations issues are resolved in accordance with the company’s discipline and grievance procedure.
• Improve staff motivation. Carry out exit interviews to ascertain reasons for turnover.
• Make recommendations to Ventures HR Function backed by analysis and supporting data for improving the effectiveness of the companies HR policies, employee relations and staff retention.
• Manage probationary period process to maintain high performance standards
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
1. Greets and welcomes children in a warm and friendly manner
2. Initiates, develops and maintains personalized relationships with kids
3. Getting to know children's names, ages and interests, and recommends programs to fit different ages range
4. Engages children in interactive activities that include storytelling, organized arts & crafts, singing, and games in the Child Center
5. Facilitates high-quality children's birthday parties and other paid programs or events
6. Resolves child conflicts in a swift and professional manner
7. Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the toys, sports equipment, other children, and surroundings
8. Handles kids questions, comments and concerns in professional manner
9. Cleans and maintains the Child Center and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks
10. Articulates extensive knowledge of Kids Activities programs and services, policies, and procedures
11. Follows high-quality lesson plans that include an emphasis on fitness and improvises and adjusts plans where necessary
12. Demonstrates appropriate level of skills and knowledge of kids activities and related skills
13. Teaches skills at an age-appropriate level to ensure the class objectives are met
14. Identifies individual needs of children and adapts instruction to ensure each child's continued success
15. Clearly communicates each child's progress and development needs on a regular basis
16. Promotes monthly events and activities
16. Promotes and sells all Kids Activities programs and services
17. Promotes all Life Time kids programs, products, and services
18. Continually increases knowledge of services, policies and procedures
19. Ensures assigned classes continue running each session by reminding kids about upcoming sessions and other programs
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.