Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Planning and controlling change.
Managing quality assurance programmers.
Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
• Repair and maintenance from electronic equipment, e.g. x-ray-machine, metal detector, camera system etc.
• New cable installation in new and used vehicles
• Troubleshooting of electronic equipment
• Responsible for 24/7 emergency maintenance service as needed
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with all clients, contractors, and fellow employees
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company and country guidelines
• If required the employee has to undergo a training
• If required the employee has to work in another country
• Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner
• Follow established company policies and those outlined in the employee handout
• The employee has to look after the tools and his workspace
• The employee is liable for the tools which were given to him, if they are getting lost or the tools were carelessly damaged
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned
• Work within expense limits established
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Bankers Assurance s.a.l. is offering serious candidates the opportunity to join its team. The position entails the following responsibilities:
· Prospecting and proposing life and individual investment insurance plans
· Identifying prospects through various sales channels
· Designing adequate covers and providing appropriate consultations through a personalized Financial Need Analysis
· Preparing proposals and conducting presentations
· Establishing long term relationship with customers
· Developing of the Company’s existing portfolio
We provide you with:
· Basic & advanced sales and product training
· Ongoing training and coaching
· Continuous field support
· A high potential of growth into the sales management career
· Fixed income, commissions and a full range of benefits
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.