Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
An Assistant Front Office Manager with DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels assists in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
As one of the most recognized names in the industry, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels. Because it's with DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. An Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards.
Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brandﾒs loyalty scheme.
Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
Assist the Front Office Manager with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures.
Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand polices and practices.
Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments.
Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands.
Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes.
Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Assist the Front Office Manager with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team.
Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
|Job Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Administration; Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
-Take agendas and minutes of meetings, type and distribute them, and follow-up actions to be taken
-Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
-Handle flight reservations and ticketing, hotel bookings and dealing with travel agencies
-Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors
-Sort mail, read and make photocopies if necessary, and handle distribution
-Screen incoming calls and respond when possible, taking notes of callers and their needs
-Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
-Manage daily calendar and coordinate scheduled appointments
-Work closely with managers and chairman
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Construction/Civil Engineering; Mining|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Job Purpose: To be a key member of the senior executive team and lead the HR function throughout the region and operating countries by supporting the development of Business Strategy and direction of VOX Cinemas to be the chosen entertainment destination in all markets it operates.
HR Strategy and Corporate Responsibilities:
• Participate in and manage the implementation of Human Resources projects and initiatives through the HR team.
• Lead and manage reporting team members. Encourage the ongoing development of the team and actively coach.
• Lead the development of department goals, objectives and systems.
• Develop annual Human Resources Budget and strategy to advance the company’s mission and objectives including Human Resource services, employee recognition, company get together activities and administration.
• Support the Line Management to evaluate present and future needs of the organization to maintain staffing level within budget parameters and aligned to the overall business strategy.
Compensation and Benefits
• Implementation of the grading and benefit structures in the business to successfully maintain a coherent organizational structure.
• Conduct ongoing job evaluation for new and existing roles within the organization to align roles within the grading and the organizational structure.
• Undertake bench-mark studies to ensure that the VOX Cinemas employment terms and conditions are in line with market practices and compliant with country laws.
• Ensure proper development and implementation of new markets salary structures
• Closely co-ordinate and monitor all payroll related processes with respect to cost center management, timely processing of leaves, overtime, deduction, expense claims as per Delegation of Authority.
• Closely monitor the handling of personal files and document processing.
• Confer with Government Relations Department on optimizing prevailing labour law regulations to obtain and process employment visas at the pace of business requirements.
• Ensure employment practice in every country is on par with prevalent labour law requirements.
• Communicate Legal Labour requirement updates to Senior Management.
• Strategically link between the recruitment team and the business to overall ensure close communication, tracking of vacancies as per approved budget, cross fertilize initiatives across the business and the operating countries.
• Responsible for recruitment and selection process of middle and upper management.
• Ensure job descriptions are completed for each role aligned with the overall business strategy and signed off and are classified within appropriate grades.
• Ensure that Department Heads conduct regular review meetings with team members to monitor performance goals and achievement of business objectives.
• Document company wide performance management records and provide feedback to Business on performance trends.
Employee Relations and Retention
• Work with relevant managers to identify and resolve any HR related issues they may have inhibit productivity and employee morale. As necessary, ensure employee relations issues are resolved in accordance with the company’s discipline and grievance procedure.
• Improve staff motivation. Carry out exit interviews to ascertain reasons for turnover.
• Make recommendations to Ventures HR Function backed by analysis and supporting data for improving the effectiveness of the companies HR policies, employee relations and staff retention.
• Manage probationary period process to maintain high performance standards
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.