Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Reed Global are working exclusively with a leading real estate business in the recruitment of a Business Development Executive. This is a new role, created through the continued success and growth of our client.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate proven track record and experience, including professional and personal capacity to efficiently manage and develop the FM Operations department to attain higher efficiency.
The candidate shall be responsible for a team of MEP and Civil Engineers as well as technical and customer service staff, with daily roles including the following;-
- Clients interface and communication on a day to day basis to ensure stipulated service standards for contracts, projects and callout services are attained and exceeded
- Ensuring execution of services within stipulated butdgets and timelines.
- Timely preparation and submittal of proposals and bids, including preparation of accurate scope of works, BOQ, project plans and budgetary estimations.
- Leading and inspiring the team to ensure timely completion of works.
- Continously monitoring service delivery standards and initiating measures for improvements
- Continous monitoring for compliance of Quality, Health, safety and environmental policies
- Leading the team in efficient and prompt handling of escallations
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Talented Florist is required for a trendy flower shop.
Candidate should be very creative in floral design and arrangements and has local experience
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.