Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
We are looking for a well experienced Cost Control Engineer for our construction company in Dubai.
1. BSC mechanical ir Electrical
2. Years of experience : 2
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Change Management/Change Manager - Airline
Senor stakeholder management is key.
A critical HR project that is being driven across the organisation and will have an impact across about 50k +staff. It is the redesign of the organisations performance management process. The design phase of the project is nearing completion, however the implementation is being done in a phased manner over the next 2 years and will require active and expert project and change management skills. The design will however require to be reviewed during implementation and may require enhancements/changes.
Key accountabilities of the job are listed below : Responsible to focus on the people side of these changes in order to increase benefit realization, value creation and return on investment, through appropriate support to the line managers and staff experiencing change.You will partner closely with the working group and the various stream leads in driving project teams in implementing the change and influence when required.You will define, create, and implement change plans that align and support the timelines and deliverables through:
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Airlines/Aviation; Aerospace and Defense; Transportation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $10,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
- Position reports to GM, Honeywell Kuwait with dotted line report to Honeywell Process Solutions Contracts Leader Middle East and Honeywell.
- Building Solutions Contracts Leader Middle East.Interface with regional contracts directors for the various businesses.
- Position has the authority to negotiate and approve non-standard Honeywell Kuwait terms and conditions for Sales Proposals and Contract Booking proposals as documented in the Schedule of Executive Approvals, and for obtaining approvals for agreements that deviate from his/ her delegated authority.
- Member of the Honeywell Kuwait Leadership Team.
- Support sales in the identification, pursuit and acquisition of new and follow-on business.
- Lead contract negotiations and assure agreement are closed on terms acceptable to Honeywell Kuwait.
- Ensure that risks are assessed on potential projects, managed on contracted projects and reported as directed by policy.
- Support and advise management on contract related matters, dispute resolution and change order opportunities.
- In close coordination with the finance lead, ensure that negotiated agreements meet business and regional objectives for revenue and profit.
- Optimize cash position by ensuring favorable contract provisions.
- Establish negotiation objectives and achieve them through management of the negotiation process.
- Ensure development of positive customer relationships to enhance resolution of contractual problems on an equitable, businesslike basis.
- Ensure compliance with Honeywell Kuwait policies and procurement related procedures, such that a legal and ethical position is maintained in all business arrangements.
- Responsible for construction and negotiation of long term contracts such as master purchase agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, pre-bid agreements, teaming agreements.
- Ensure adherence to Honeywell Corporate Code of Conduct and Compliance policies and provide the required training to new employees as well as yearly training to all employees
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.