Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
We are looking to hire an experienced Banking Supervision Advisor with strong knowledge of international banking regulations (Basel III, BIS, etc. ..). He should lead the definition of future business processes and procedures based on international best practices. He should translate these best practices into business requirements for the selection and implementation of the new supervision tools.
• Define banking supervision and Inspection best practices and standards
• Define supervisory business requirements, including Basel III and BIS risk reporting for the selection and implementation of an IT tool
• Oversee the implementation of the new IT systems for the submission and collection of regulatory returns and company information - including validation, approval and storage of data
• Assess and verify that IT systems address business requirements with regards to completeness, consistency, comprehensibility and conformity to best practice standards
• Participate in user acceptance testing and provide feedback to vendor with regards to system performance vs. expected quality standards
• Support vendor in troubleshooting issues from a business perspective
• Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the transformation project; enforcing and redefining as necessary
• Periodically report to senior management with regards to the system implementation quality and progress
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Web designer duties meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
• drawing up detailed website specifications;
• designing sample page layouts including text size and colors;
• designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
• registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website;
• presenting initial design ideas to
• coding using a variety of software;
• working with different content management systems;
• search engine optimization;
• meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
• designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy.
• proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary;
• editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
• working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
• testing the website to ensure it is working;
|Job Location:||Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
• Overseeing superintendent and project manager r project-specific communications to ensure achievement of targeted goals and timelines;
• Facilitating communication among subcontractors, office personnel, clients and vendors;
• Prepare project organization and communication charts
• Effectively and accurately, communicate relevant project information to all the involved parties.
• Overseeing internal and external resources to ensure adherence to administrative processes and procedures;
• Performing due diligence to ensure need for project specific and0 permitting and obtaining necessary permits for all projects.
• Attend meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.