‘Etisalat UAE’: new interactive mobile app for customers to access a world of services anytime, anywhere
Etisalat has launched its new ‘Etisalat UAE’ mobile application for smartphones and tablets, giving customers access to a world of Etisalat services in one go. The innovative app allows customers to take control and manage their accounts by simply downloading the app.
The new self-care app forms part of Etisalat’s overall strategy to offer Smart services, helping customers to track mobile account, pay bills, apply for new services and do much more, faster, smoother.
Etisalat’s new self-care application is available on all platforms for free download – iOS, BlackBerry, Android and Windows. The app allows to:
– Monitor data, voice and SMS usage as per subscribed postpaid bundle in the ‘myUsage’ section
– View bills and register for eBill service
– Recharge ‘Wasel’ mobile credit using credit card
– Keep a tab on current subscriptions and purchase new plans – roaming, data, calls or promotions
– Pay parking tickets in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah through mParking
– Stay updated on Etisalat’s services and promotions through alerts on ‘myNews’
Efficient customer service features of the app allow customers to:
– Locate their nearest Etisalat Business Centre, payment machines, outlet and Wi-Fi hotspots
– Live chat with customer care representative
Muhammad Al Fahim, Vice President of Digital Customer Experience, Etisalat, said, “Etisalat is committed to delivering smart solutions that touch every aspect of our customers’ lives. The new app is more than just a handy mobile app; it is another step towards facilitating easier and smoother transactions and customer interaction with Etisalat, around the clock.
As the UAE races ahead towards rapid adoption of smart technologies, our new app is part of an innovative series of similar launches designed to help people in the country use technology to their advantage for their day-to-day activities. Equally important is that the app forms an additional channel for us to receive queries and valuable feedback from our customers”, Al Fahim added.
The company’s ‘Etisalat Q’ mobile application is one of the other applications launched earlier to help customers book an appointment and track expected waiting time before heading to the nearest sales location. In its pilot phase, Etisalat has rolled out the app in 40 branches across the country. It gives customers a better estimate of how long their store visit will take. The app can be downloaded for free on iOS, Android and BlackBerry platforms.