Infiniti reports 31% sales growth across Middle East for first quarter fy2014
Today, Infiniti announced its sales figures have increased to 1,524 units across the Middle East in the first quarter of Financial Year 2014 (1st of Apr to 30th June) – a substantial rise of 31% compared to the same period for 2013.
This significant increase is making Infiniti one of the fastest growing premium automotive brands in that market.
Q1 2014 highlights:
• QX60 remains Infiniti’s best-selling SUV
• QX80 achieves all time record high in sales
• Sales of iconic QX70 remain strong
• Introduction of the all-new Q50
• Infiniti strengthens its offering in the KSA making a strong start
• UAE sales up over 53%
In Q1 2014, Infiniti’s strong line-up of SUVs contributed to over 67% of total sales volume, with QX60 and QX70 remaining Infiniti’s core models. Impressively, QX80 achieved an all-time record high in Q1 of 2014, with an increase of 44% in sales.
QX50 also had a successful first quarter and became one of the most popular models in its class, with a 150% rise in sales.