Burj Al Arab partners with world’s largest Instagram travel account
Dreaming of a life of luxury? Dubai’s landmark Burj Al Arab hotel and Instagram account @beautifuldestinations have united to craft the ultimate world-wide Instameet to be held in Dubai; inclusive of private butlers, a helicopter scenic tour and cocktails in the iconic hotel’s Royal Suite.
Globally, anyone can apply for this all-costs-covered opportunity, however only 10 people will get the opportunity to live the experience.
In addition to the heli-tour and white-gloved butler service, The World’s Ultimate Instameet includes:
?Two nights in an exquisite Burj Al Arab suite
?Complimentary dining at Burj Al Arab’s award-winning restaurants
?Return flights and Burj Al Arab Rolls-Royce Phantom airport transfers
The Instameet will take place 20 – 22 June 2014. Five of the ten attendees will be handpicked by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations while the remaining five will be chosen by the public, based on the popularity of their Instagram image entry.
From 8 to 12 June, the public are encouraged to capture the image that they perceive to be their beautiful destination and post it on Instagram using @beautifuldestinations and #WorldsUltimateInstameet. Each day the top five images, selected by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations, will be added to @burjalarab, and the owner of the image with the most likes will be added to the invitee list.
The World’s Ultimate Instameet Complete Offering:
– Two nights’ accommodation in an exquisite 170 square metre Burj Al Arab suite (valued US$2,500 per night) complete with private butler, US$600 Hermes full size bespoke amenities, 24 carat gold iPad, 21″ iMac and extensive bespoke offerings
– Once-in-a-lifetime exclusive cocktail party in the Royal Suite
– Scenic helicopter tour departing from Burj Al Arab’s private rooftop helipad
– Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab’s Private Beach
– Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab’s restaurants and bars on a complimentary basis
– A La Prairie treatment at Burj Al Arab’s Talise Spa
– Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab’s leisure facilities including a library featuring world-renowned rare scripts, a royal billiard table, separate indoor mixed and female only infinity pools 150 metres above the Arabian Gulf, a private squash court, personal trainers and avant-garde sea-facing his and hers fitness health-spaces
– Return flights and Burj Al Arab Rolls-Royce Phantom airport transfers
– Private tour of Burj Al Arab’s aquarium and our Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project, the Middle East’s only turtle rehabilitation project
– Private shopping tours with an award winning stylist
– Access to Dubai’s biggest social media inflencers for top insider tips
More images of Burj Al Arab are available in Jumeirah’s media library http://media.jumeirah.com
For further information please contact:
Burj Al Arab, Marketing and PR Department
PO Box 74147, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 555008337 / +971 555009809