How to explore Dubai Parks and Resorts
* Dubai Parks and Resorts opens its doors to public on Monday
* The first two destinations to open within Dubai Parks and Resorts are LEGOLAND® Dubai and Riverland™ Dubai
* In addition to the numerous rides and attractions, the theme parks host retail shops and dining outlets
Dubai Parks and Resorts opened its doors to the public on Monday, bringing an international entertainment taste to the region.
The entertainment destination is expected to transform the leisure and entertainment scene in the Middle East.
The opening started with LEGOLAND® Dubai theme park and Riverland™ Dubai, multi-themed dining and entertainment destinations.
“I’m immensely proud that today we start to welcome guests to an amazing experience at this incredible new destination. Riverland™ Dubai and LEGOLAND® Dubai will be unveiled for the very first time and offer unique experiences and entertainments that I genuinely believe will set the bar in this region,” said Raed Kajoor Al Nuaimi, CEO of DXB Entertainments PJSC, the owner of Dubai Parks and Resorts, at the opening.
“Nothing of this magnitude has ever been done before and, after three years of hard work, it is a great honour to start to show our guests what we have achieved. As the largest entertainment destination in the region, Dubai Parks and Resorts will support the UAE’s tourism vision and grow the family leisure industry in the region,” he added.
Below is a little guide for exploring the two, currently open, parks, LEGOLAND® Dubai theme park and Riverland™ Dubai:
- Ideal for all family members, especially children aged 2 to 12.
- Features 40 interactive rides, shows, attractions and building experiences.
- Includes 15,000 LEGO model structures made from over 60 million LEGO bricks.
- Has six themed lands offering a variety of experiences fit for all family members.
- Open daily from 10:00am till 6:00pm
- Riverland connects three theme parks and a water park at the Dubai Parks and Resorts
- It will feature a range of restaurants and retail shops, in addition to planned street theatre and entertainment.
- Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner at the river banks.
- Curated visuals transport visitors to different ambiences; such as a medieval French village, 1950s America in Boardwalk, 1930s India and the ancient Peninsula.