Emaar reports 25% jump in 2013 revenue

February 18, 2014 11:05 am

Dubai-based Emaar Properties has reported a 21% jump in full-2013 net profit to Dhs2.57bn ($699m), compared with Dhs2.119bn the previous year, Reuters has reported. Annual revenue grew 25% to Dhs10.328bn from Dhs8.24bn a year earlier. The strong performance was attributed to recurring revenues from the company’s shopping malls and retail and hospitality and leisure business units, which combined contributed Dhs4.8bn, or 46% of the total revenue, Emaar said.