7 Questions with BlackBerry Mobile’s Regional Director Mike Al-Mefleh
by: Mike Al-Mefleh, Middle East Regional Director for BlackBerry Mobile.
Below is our continous coverage of 7 questions with leading professionals in the region, as we look at the thought processes of businessmen and woman, as well as movers and shakers that drive our societies forward.
We asked Mike:
- What is the first thing that you do in the morning?
Before I do anything else, I have a quick glance at all my emails and messages on my BlackBerry Hub. Part of my routine is also checking the status of my stock investments in the United States.
- What is the best piece of business advice that has been given to you?
I would say that it is absolutely essential to stay close to customers and to always fulfill your promises.
- If today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it?
In truth, I do not want to know the date of my last day on Earth. However, if I somehow happened to know, nothing would be more important to me than spending the entire day with my family.
- Who was the last person that you messaged and what did it say?
My wife, letting her know that I was on the way home.
- If you could buy a one-way ticket anywhere, it would be to. . .
Hawaii, followed by another one-way ticket back to Dubai.
- What do you want tomorrow’s business world to look like?
To me, ideally, tomorrow’s business world is one that will be fully digitalized and agile, where there is real-time response to customer demands, and where the services that we imagine literally materialize before us.
- Tell us something that not many people know about you.
Not a lot of people know that my favourite food is sushi.