DHA highlights ‘Wassel Sotak’ initiative

March 26, 2014 9:15 am

The DHA is working to enhance its customer relation services by taking into consideration recommendations and comments of customers and incorporating many of them to enhance customer satisfaction.

Shaikha Ahmed Al Rahoomi, director of customer relations department at the DHA, said, “Wassel Sotak stands for ‘let your voice be heard’ and this initiative has been in place so that we can receive customer feedback on a regular basis. The DHA launched this campaign with an aim to expand and reinforce all channels of communication between customers and the DHA. Our aim is to receive complaints and suggestions so that we can further improve customer care throughout the DHA.” She added, “Customer care is the heart of the Dubai Health Strategy 2013-2025.”

In terms of statistics, Al Rahoomi said that the approximate number of customers that contacted the DHA for various purposes during 2013 were 5,761,480. As compared to 2012, the number of complaints reduced by two percent, while the customer satisfaction percentage has increased from 83 percent in 2012 to 95 percent in 2013. The total number of suggestions received in 2013 were 707. Of these, customers provided 82 percent of the suggestions and the remaining 18 percent were provided by DHA staff members.

Of all the suggestions received, DHA looked into 48 of them and so far 11 of them have been implemented and the rest are presently being evaluated. After a viability study, many of these are likely to be implemented. Customers contacted the DHA for several reasons, including queries related to regulatory services, hospital services, location and timings etc.

Rahoomi encouraged the public to reach out to the DHA with their complaints, suggestions and feedback.